We are searching for a motivated Office Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Our Office Assistant can expect to assist with data entry, invoicing, answering phone calls and emails, help schedule inspections, educate our clients, and add appropriate ancillary services when needed. We set to educate here at RHI and you will be asked to educate yourself and then share that information with our clients to help them schedule an inspection and answer any questions they may have. If you describe yourself as an educated, confident, driven, open-minded, kind, patient, and helpful person, please fill out the form on this page. We would love to have you join the RHI team!
- Office tasks: filing, data entry, answering phones, responding to email, etc.
- Handling communication with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Scheduling inspections and re-inspections through ISN software
- Answering any questions or concerns about scheduling.
- Follow up with Past Due Accounts (maintain a spreadsheet with past due accounts)
- Check messages through the calling app.
- Check, manage, and maintain multiple e-mails and e-mail communication.
- Keep inspections and re-inspections current.
- Answering any questions or concerns about services offered.
- Take and manage clear notes within ISN.
- Call and/or text team members if needed.
- Join and Lead Team Meetings.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Training on ISN software (will be provided if offered position)
- Training on Grasshopper calling app (will be provided if offered position)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams (Word, Outlook, Excel, and more)
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, formerly G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and more)
- Knowledge of Our Services and Explain How We Inspect and/or Test
- Exceptional time management and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, responsible, and proactive.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
Please answer the following questions in your Cover Letter.
- What is appealing to you about our Office Assistant position?
- Do you feel you can be productive and reach goals from a virtual home office? Explain.
- Are you comfortable using and learning new technology?
- Do you want to work part-time or full-time?
- What would you consider a strength?
- How would you apply your strength for our office position?
- What do you consider a weakness?
- What are you actively doing to improve on your weakness?