RHI is looking for natural talent to join our home inspection team. We need an individual who is willing to learn and wants to educate others. Understanding how to navigate and utilize today’s technology to create a fair and comprehensive digital inspection report is key. You must also be customer-oriented and patient as you guide clients through the inspection process. The overall goal is to use your knowledge as an inspector to create client confidence in their decision-making process.
- Willingness to go into confined spaces and roofs.
- Ability to carry heavy equipment, stand, crawl, lift and reach.
- Follow protocols with work truck and equipment.
- Stay current with technology to create digital reports.
- Manage clients.
- Attend meeting and trainings.
- Embrace volunteer opportunities.
- Driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in English/Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of inspection and communication software.
- Operate tools necessary to perform the inspection.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Good time-management skills/attention to detail
- Embodies a team spirit and ability to thrive within a team
- Licensed Home Inspector
Please answer the following questions in your Cover Letter.
- What is appealing to you about a career in home inspecting?
- Do you have previous experience inspecting homes? If yes, include all licenses and certifications. If no, what was your previous/current employment?
- Are you capable of doing physically demanding work?
- Are you comfortable with confined spaces, getting dirty and coming across animals and/or pests?
- Do you feel comfortable using and learning new technology?
- What is your greatest strength? How do you use this strength to help others?
- What do you consider a weakness? What are you actively doing to improve on this?
- You will be subject to a background check due to your need to have access to homes and businesses. Is there anything from your past that would prohibit you from doing this?